Monday, April 26, 2010

Calling all Campers!

Greetings Campers!

By this I mean welcome to all "Adventurers-of-Life!"

Life is an adventure.

I grew up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and loved being a Camp Fire Girl. I have always been an outdoor-adventure-gal at heart and treasure my time outside.

Well, the Camp Fire Girl grew up - and became a Campus Pastor. Along the way, I've invited others into a life of faith and adventure, especially into a life of wonder and joy in nature: through sailing, hiking, biking, camping, backpacking, canoeing, you name it - I've invited others to share the journey.

Now I know that not all adventures in life are fun and full of joy. Some can be quite traumatic and unsettling - but they are adventures nevertheless and they are meant to be shared.

So campers - here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment